The gallery photos are exactly what you get a great villa, a good location in our opinion everything we wanted to do was always a short drive. The Samaan Grove Estate was a very nice, well kept,and secure development, with excellent staff especially at the main entrance, the ladies were very helpful and very friendly. The owners Karen & Brent were excellent and helpful whenever we needed their guidance.
This villa and its location is absolutely beautiful. The environment is peaceful and relaxing and its great for kids. The owners have gone to great lengths to ensure that guests have everything they need for a vacation. The salt water pool was great and easy on the skin and eyes. Beautiful place......I would surely recommend.
We had an enjoyable stay at the Villa. We were impressed by the amenities provided and the overall presence of the Villa which was welcoming, private, secure and well maintained. The service provided by Karen and Brent was commendable. It was our first stay and we will definitely return!
Everything about this Tobago villa was amazing. The location was great, close to all amenities, close to pigeon point beach and store bay. For the days we didn’t go out we relaxed and had a wonderful time by the pool. The villa has everything I could want and the support and communication from the owners was amazing. The villa is located in a safe, quiet gated community so we spent many lates night Barbequing by the pool. Will definitely stay again.
This is a compilation of our reviews
- I really like the decor of the villa; But the kitchen was everything
- Great place to stay; Just make sure the trash pile is collected
- Great place to vacation
- I like how the bedrooms were spaced out, sheets etc were clean, the beds were big enough and comfortable, the security was excellent both in the house and at the guard booth, the pool depth was good so I wasn’t afraid of drowning lol, the additional towels were a plus as well, the location was convenient
- I second this but the negatives were the trash already metioned and the decorations/ arrangements on the top kitchen cupboards were covered in dust and even had dust threads hanging off them
- The villa was tastefully decorated, spacious and the landscaping was on point
- Karen was kind, welcoming and very accommodating whilst maintaining professionalism